VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Monday, January 27, 2014

THE SEASON OF FREEBIES IS OVER



                                       If The Shoe Fits Wear It

As a collective group [and of course there are always individual exceptions] retail traders are mostly pretenders and wannabees. Certainly, whenever you offer anything free, they will come. Most are more comfortable in the pudding business anyway. There simply is no future here for my team to grow and prosper.

A lot has happened over the last 3-5 business days, and the upshot is that I will no longer be doing retail business. That means no Tweets, no C2 trades, and no posts about trades or FX. My entire team is moving in a different direction – and yes, Virginia, it’s too where the money is.

The downloads section has been wiped clean, and there are no more downloads of free files. That train has left the station, and if you have wanted to download some files but put it off, I’m sorry but they are no longer available.

The entire Vegas Team S.A. is moving institutional [and very large traders], and there is absolutely no time for me to do this here. We are moving to some areas I’m not at liberty to discuss, and doing some proprietary algorithms for some very large traders. As a result, they want us to stop the blog.

I’m not saying I will never post again, because never is a long time, and I don’t know what the future brings. The blog will stay up for people to come to and read the hundreds of posts I have put here, but for right now it’s over.

Your life is what you make it; when given lemons, demand chocolate. I’ve done all I can for you, and the tools for FX success are still going to be here. Do something before it is too late.

All the best.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment