VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Thursday, September 19, 2013

GREAT REWARDS



                                Chief of Staff Milton Waddams

I had planned on getting to this in late October, but too many people [my overpaid staff included] have been pushing me to do this NOW!

Within the next 10 days or so, I’ll be releasing how to trade all currency pairs using the “-vegas Big Bang Algorithm” with a longer timeframe approach. Then, sometime in October I will release this method specifically for XAUUSD [spot gold].

Of course, all this will be made available for free in the downloads section when the files are finished.

This will give literally everyone what they need to successfully trade the Forex market depending on A) how much time they can devote to the markets of their choice, and B) what their individual risk profile is.

In the “-vegas For Life” file, the Big Bang Algorithm specifically targets EURJPY and GBPJPY using the daily and 5M candlestick charts respectively. The longer timeframe approach uses the weekly candlestick charts. Both are compatible with each other and can be used in conjunction when trading or used alone.

Just a reminder, for those that are interested in a Forex-Metal Replitrader account, I’ll be going full time starting the first full week of October.

My plate has been pretty full this month, and meeting so many great people has been a wonderful experience for me. Thanks for all the great discussions and questions regarding trading. With two more speaking engagements left before I get back to trading, I’m sure both will be equally rewarding. Thanks everyone.

Have a great day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment