VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

EMPIRES OF DECEPTION




                                    An Inconvenient Premise

I recently read that Vampire Squid [Goldman], along with others too numerous to mention] had no day trading losses last fiscal quarter [equities, forex, bonds]. How’d you do?

Pick up any financial publication, and in the back you’ll see everybody is a financial genius. Everything is for sale and everybody is a millionaire. How are you doin’?

                            Modern Political & Financial Theory

Prices go up, the value of your house goes down, you work hard, and yet every day feels like you are being sucked down a drain. Why is this happening?

Welcome to the real live version of Orwell’s 1984. Government, Wall Street, and the TBTF banks are corrupt to the core, but facts mean nothing; only perception counts, and as long as the music keeps playing nobody will scramble for the chairs.

How important is it for you to be FREE from this corporate and government tyranny?

Many years ago I faced my family and announced I was quitting my job and going into Chicago to be a “trader”. My Mom’s immediate reaction:

                                OMG, Where Did I Go Wrong?

I know what it feels like to stand alone.

We live in an age where financial charlatans and wannabees are all over the internet hawking garbage to anybody with a credit card. I know how hard it is to find good solid information; trust me, it was much harder 30+ years ago.

I know many of you fence sitters have questions; great, send them to me after you’ve read  “-vegas For Life”. I can absolutely guarantee you won’t get material like this from anybody else.

You can download all my files at the links, go to www.4shared.com and view the files online after you setup a free account, or email me at vegasalgo@yahoo.com and I will send them to you.

All I’m asking anyone who is interested in personal freedom and money to do is get the file and critically think about what it is I’m saying. When you are done, if you reject more money and the personal freedom that goes with it, then I don’t have a problem with your decision to stay where you are, I can only help those who want my help!

Have a great day folks, and spend these dog days of August on your MT4 [demo or real] proving to yourself that the algo’s are your source for future wealth and prosperity.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment