VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

CATCH THE WAVES




                                   Summer Is A State Of Mind

It’s always “endless summer” where I’m at. September is just around the corner, and with that comes the start of colder temps in most of Amerika. Seriously, what makes people live in a place like Buffalo or Cleveland?

For those that have downloaded the “-vegas For Life” file, I hope you are paying close attention to my favorite currency pair [RM 2 by the way]; even in the dog days of late boring August it still performs very well [the algo “nailed it” today].

For those of you interested in the FX Replitrader at Forex-Metal, I will start trading my account there after this weekend [Labor Day Holiday on Monday]. You still have plenty of time to sign up [as you are aware everything is FREE] as September finds me speaking and traveling extensively throughout the month. I won’t begin to trade the account every trading day until the first full week of October.

This gives you the next 5 weeks or so to get your affairs in order should this interest you, before I go full throttle. So, for those of you who need the time, you have it. Everybody else, if you got questions/comments you know where to find me.

I’m also in the process of revamping the PAMM webpage [the link is down, but it will be back] to accommodate FX Replitrader and report after every trade the exact details of what I did. Sometime in September it will be back up and ready to go.

Have a great day everyone and I’ll be back next week.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment