VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Sunday, May 19, 2013

SILVER LININGS

When all of my computer gear crashed and burned a couple of weeks ago, I had an immediate sense, not only of loss, but of severe withdrawal from the trading world. For the first time in many a blue moon, I was completely severed from my life's professional passion.

In an intellectual sense I felt completely naked and alone; cut off from trading; not able to feel, see, or hear the voices of markets talking. My friends were gone.

There was an immediate desire to rush out and buy whatever I needed to get up and going right away, making whatever patch-work quilt arrangements necessary at the moment.

I have learned, though, through years too many to quantify, that immediate desires in reaction to unfortunate events almost always compounds the pain.

These last couple of weeks have been immensely rewarding for me, as I have reflected on exactly what it is I want to do. I'm in the final stages of putting it all together from the ground up.

For way too many of you, I know how exceedingly frustrating it is to map your way through the trading world, trying your best to gather bits and pieces of information that can help you on your journey. There was absolutely nothing, available to the public, of any value when I started my professional career in 1980. Thirty three years later, not much has changed.

Yes, you can still spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on worthless systems with hucksters whose sole intent is to get into your back pocket. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Nothing new under the sun here.

I could be wrong, as I have only anecdotal evidence to support me, but NO professional trader has ever given more to the trading public FOR FREE,  than yours truly. In that regard, nohing is going to change.

Now obviously, if you are dead broke with no job, no income or savings, no hopes, and no ambitions, there isn't much I (or anybody else) can do for you. For everybody else, who dreams of more money and a better standard of living free from government and corporate tyranny - well, you've come to the right place.

Let me make this so clear, even a Chalky Soetero voter can understand it: if you have as little as a couple of hundred dollars to start, myself and my staff can put you on a path to financial freedom. No matter your financial station, we can help take you to the next level so you can achieve your goals and dreams.

We partner with you, NEVER CHARGING for our expertise or services. In the future, in the event you place funds for us to manage, our fees will be the lowest in the trading world - GUARANTEED.

In the next few weeks our first step will be releasing our proprietary binary options algorithm to the trading public. Natch, it's free and I will provide the appropriate link for download.

Now, if you happen to be a complete newbie trader and/or someone with limited funds at your disposal ($200 - $1, 000), this is a perfect place for you to begin building wealth. The free PDF manual will guide you through everything you need to know.

IT'S KID TESTED AND GRANDMA APPROVED!

All you have to do is take that first step for yourself and/or your family and begin the process to change your life.

Over the weeks and months ahead, you will see many changes. Things won't happen overnight; there is a lot of work for me and my staff to get done and implement. My fervent hope is that you will decide to come with us. So many things still yet to build and accomplish - I feel like I'm about to go out on my first date.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas








3 comments:

  1. Not to be confrontational, but an offer such as yours just begs the question,

    If you have a 'system' to work markets to your benefits, then why the need to go public?
    -------
    Yes, I've dropped into your blog from time to time. You seem a straight shooter, but again, why do you even need joe public if you can just invest and realize a profit on your own?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean why would anyone ever do anything if it doesn't profit themselves directly? Or can't you believe that maybe, just maybe, there are folks out there who aren't totally self-absorbed and selfish asshats?
      He doesn't even need your money. Vegas just doesn't like the idea that people should have to play the sucker for self-important slickee boy douchebags on Wall Street or K Street.

      Delete
  2. I put in a significant amount of money with Vegas. It just sat there for about 9 months. I would take his proclamations with a grain of salt, everyone.

    FWIW, I only lost 2% or so, which isn't so shabby.

    ReplyDelete