VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Sunday, June 3, 2012

SPECIAL WEEKEND UPDATE


                                   Information To The Masses

As you have probably noticed, over the weekend I made some cosmetic changes to the website. If you would like to follow me on Twitter, just go to your Twitter homepage and in the search field type in vegasxau and hit the follow button. I’ll be commenting on Forex trading topics, and other stuff you will find interesting and amusing.

In the weeks to come I’ll be adding video links, so you can catch me on “You Tube” or right here. When I get up and running I’ll probably average about 2 vids per week – one on Wednesday and another on the weekend sometime.

I’ve changed the “labels” section of the website to reflect a “cloud”; words most often used are bigger and bolder. I think it is easier on the eyes and brain to scan this than scrolling down the page whre everything is the same.

As most of you know, I and my PAMM have been kicked out of HotForex because we are U.S. citizens, and they no longer accept U.S, citizens as clients. Why do I feel like I have leprosy?

If you haven’t done so already, please check out [at the bottom of the website] my special places of interest and some chuckles as well.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment