VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SPECIAL POST: CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY



                                          vegas to The World


Throughout my trading career, markets have been very volatile to extremely dull. When they go stale, you have to move on to something else. In searching for volatility, my priorities have always been to find a market that provides sufficient volatility to make money.

My priorities have always been in the following order: 1) gold, 2) AUDUSD and/or USDCHF, 3) crude oil, 4) US stock indices [SP500 and/or Dow 30], and 5) foreign stock indices. One of these will always have the volatility I need.

Since the start of 2012, gold has been losing volatility almost on a daily basis. AUD and Swissy are pretty stale themselves. That leaves crude oil, which has been very volatile.

When a market exceeds 1.75% of its nominal value on a daily basis over time, I get interested in it. Crude currently is right around 2%.

I’m going to continue to trade gold and comment on its activity, only I’m picking my spots looking for ‘free trades” I can initiate and hang on to for a day or more. For trading purposes, I’m moving to crude oil.

Over on my PAMM webpage [ http://vegaspamm.blogspot.com ] I have links to the “Vegas Crude Oil Trader” algorithm [PDF 64 pages] along with the 2 mq4 files you need to run the algorithm on the MT4 trading platform.

You can download the algorithm and the mq4 files absolutely free of charge with no strings attached. I am LITERALLY GIVING YOU THE ALGORITHM.

Why am I doing this? I explain everything in the PDF manual.

By the way, if you are a new trader, I explain everything in excruciating detail to get you up and running quickly. Everything you need is in the manual. This is how you trade a volatile market.

If you have any questions or need help drop me an email at vegasxau@ymail.com and I’ll try and get back with you ASAP. Enjoy.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment