VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Monday, November 14, 2011

WORLD IN SHOCK: TRUTH METER INDEX HITS ALL-TIME RECORD LOW


                                 I Swear, They Are My Cousins

Well, as Groucho Marx once said, “You gonna believe me or your lyin’ eyes?”

Comments from dear readers, as well as numerous emails demanding photos, force me to go public with this highly sensitive info regarding, to wit, “chicks-that-traders-get”. After all, the public has a right to know.

On the left is Monday-Wednesday-Friday; center is Tuesday-Thursday; and on the right is Saturday-Sunday.

Now, I know this is gonna cause shock waves all over the world, and for the record, I’m not gonna be held responsible for the fall of the Euro, Dow 30, or gold plunging, on sell orders from angry mobs of females. As news of this dynamite info leaked to the public throughout the day, markets dropped sharply.

“Hey, were not mad, just getting even.”


                        Fraternity Buffet – vegas Goes For Seconds

Now, let’s look at the facts, shall we? We’re the same guys we were back in college when the whole fraternity went dumpster dining out back of the Pizza Hut AFTER the toga party. Only now, we got some bucks.

After some high-tech investigative work on my part, and a crisp George Washington changing hands, a doctor friend of mine sent me the following brain scans:

                HOW WOMEN SEE ANY GUY WITH NO MONEY


HOW WOMEN SEE THE SAME GUY TRADING VEGAS BFSG ALGORITHM


 “Don’t be a player-hater ladies. Blame the game and science, OK?”

STOP THE PRESS !! BONUS ANNOUNCEMENT

 
Let’s Make Your Account Do This

For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been debating whether or not to just let those who trade gold with the algorithm know, or let the general public in on the goods as well. In Appendix II of the algorithm manual I spell it out

Since I want you to make money, and there is no overriding negative reason to withhold it, I’ve decided to let everyone who comes here know that The Vegas BFSG Algorithm works in all financial markets!!

Yes dear reader, you can use the algorithm to trade anything HotForex trades on the MT4 trading platform.

Here is the list:

Precious Metals
Spot gold Dollars (XAUUSD), Spot gold Euros (XAUEUR), Spot silver Dollars (XAGUSD), and Spot silver Euros (XAGEUR)

Forex
All 36 currency pairs traded on the MT4 trading platform. For example, EURUSD.

Stock Indices
The top 12 Stock Indices from around the world.
Dow Jones Industrial Average (USA30), S&P 500 (USA500), and Nasdaq 100 (USA100) from the U.S. For a complete list of the rest of the world indices, follow this link:

Oil
WTI US OIL (USOIL) AND BRENT UK OIL (UKOIL).

I have the appropriate *.MQ4 files for each, and when you download the algorithm, if you are interested in trading these other markets, you need to let me know via email at vegasxau@ymail.com and I will send them out to you. Pick all, some, or none, it’s completely up to you.

Each *.MQ4 file has been specifically calibrated, by me, for its volatility and market personality. If you use it just like you would for gold, and substitute whatever other market you wish to trade, you use the same manual.

Now, let me just add that I’m not going to be commenting here on these other markets, unless something extraordinary happens. However, I will provide support if you need it. So, if you decide you want to trade USA30, EURUSD, or XAGUSD [silver] for example, and you have a question or need help, just email me or get on Skype.

Markets today are highly correlated with each other, and you can find other trading opportunities in other markets that are highly profitable. Yes, gold is my main market, but I’m not a one-trick pony either.

Today’s Market Action & Wrap Up

                      Why Guess When I Give It To You For Free?

 As those who have the algorithm know, on Friday afternoon, the algorithm shifted into buy mode. This simply means we buy gold when given the signal and ignore being short.

I know some of you love to reverse engineer everything, but instead of guessing, just get the algorithm and start making some money.

Around 6:00 – 6:05 AM this morning, Chicago time, the algorithm gave a buy signal. Now, you had about 5 – 10 minutes to get in between 1777 – 1778.50. From there it rallied to the 1786.50 area before turning down.

The key thing here is that algorithm followers had 2 technical confirmation tops. If the first one was taken, then you would have been out around 1783. The second came 25 minutes later around the 1785 level. These 2 confirmations are covered in the manual.

In addition, earlier in the day, aggressive traders might have taken a buy, and that trade would have been break-even or a loss of about 1 ½ dollars / oz.

I’m going to assume 1 ½ dollar / oz. losses and the second trade buy at 1778.50 and out at 1783. I don’t want anybody accusing me of sugar-coating gains and losses. So, this is pretty much a worse case scenario today, with a gain of about $ 3 / oz.

Once we got into the New York mid-morning, the market became nothing more than a stop-hunt based on equity prices. Chop-Chop. When the trading day starts to move into the New York PM, I usually don’t want to initiate new positions.

Have a good day everyone,
 -vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment