Some observations from my time off other than the fact that snow makes for really terrible snorkeling:
1) That 40 something percent of the US population would still vote for Chalky Soetero tells me that collectively the Amerikan people are dumber than a bag of radishes.
2) That the Euro is above 1.30 is testament to the fact the dollar is complete crap and it’s going to get worse before it gets better.
3) Gold is getting rolled up the proverbial hill for another manipulation on the downside before the election.
4) No matter how much money you give a woman to spend it isn’t enough, and finally,
5) No matter how much time off from trading I take, it isn’t enough either. Go figure.
On a positive note, I ka-chinged the EURJPY for a +10% gain today, so all the hedonistic pleasure actually paid off for clients. See, I told you.
Have a good day everyone.