VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

NOT EVERY POOL IS THE SAME


                                  Playing With A Metals Dealer

No way to sugar coat today’s action in gold; it just plain stunk the joint up.

Our friend, the FWD [Flying Wedge of Death], came knocking today and in the process made life miserable for many traders. I made money today, but that's not my point. I don’t want to be redundant in my posts, so no sense repeating all the problems the gold market is experiencing from a trade standpoint.

Round up the usual suspects for stop hunting, slippage, and $5 - $10 moves in 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse & repeat; go the other way with a vengeance.

“Oh wait, never mind – excuse me while I take it $5 lower in the next 2 minutes. Sorry about your stop; my daughter needs ballet lessons it is unfortunate.”

Not much else to say except Meanwhile In Washington:

                                      The Empty Suit Speaks

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment