VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Monday, March 5, 2012

A BUCKET OF SLOP



                                 I Think The Cat Traded Today


Going everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Today was the kind of day, when I was on the trading floor, that when I left the premises I would look up in the sky and try and find the sun.

“Is the circus hiring, ‘cause maybe I can make more money there than I can here. I think I could promote the bearded lady”.

You people on the Pacific Rim, please read my post from Friday.

Everybody else could see that 1700 was challenged today on a couple of occasions. It held up pretty well, but gold isn’t out of the woods yet on the downside. We’ll see what happens.

The trade is very tough; spreads go $0.50 - $1.50 in seconds. Up, down, back up, back down, up $5, down $10, up $7 ……… are you mentally exhausted yet?

Kitty trader couldn’t take it any more today.

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment