VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A TWO-EDGED SWORD



                             Which Side Of The Sword Kills You?


I have no explanation of the way gold is trading intra day. Just when you think you have seen it all, the last couple of weeks teaches me there are still moments that leave me shaking my head.

No sense regurgitating what I have said before in past posts these last few weeks.

What I will do is leave all traders with a very important warning: what they goose to the upside in “off hours” they will take back on the downside in spades. Be very careful with your sell stops on the downside. If you place them where everybody else does, based on traditional support levels, your account will be very sorry.

More on today’s trade at http://vegaspamm.blogspot.com

Have a good day everyone.

-vegas

P.S. Some of your who use hushmail need to clean your email box out, as I’m getting “no delivery notices” because your box is full, when sending you emails.


No comments:

Post a Comment