VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

VEGAS TRADES GOLD IMAGE

Monday, February 6, 2012

THE ONE-ARMED TRADER



                  Substitute My Hand For His Ankle, And Yeaaaaaa!!


 What can I say, I’m a clutz. I had a nasty spill yesterday and the casualty is my right hand. I ended up taking a hard fall on my right side, and my right hand got trapped between me and the ground.

“Hey, are hands supposed to point in that direction?”

“Gee vegas, your hand looks messed up.”

“Nooooooo, ya think?”

So, after medical attention and assurances to my family that my ATM card was totally unharmed in the incident, life goes on as normal.

“Hey, any chance I can get a college-aged Swedish maid to help me recover?”

I was thinking earlier that it was fortunate we trade in an electronic environment; how would I trade in a pit? What could possibly go wrong there?

“Errrrrr, hey vegas, let me help fill that order for ya!!”

So, I got to trading a little late today, but it looks like Friday’s volatility in gold might be making a come back. I hope so, but the jury is still out on that question.

What I want to focus on today is the single mindedness that trading requires. The market doesn’t care or know I’m hurtin’ a little today. It will treat me today like it always does: complete indifference with predatory tendencies. Never forget this.

Typing with one hand is no fun.  “Ohhhhhhh, the Swedish “recovery therapist” is here.”

“Did I tell you yet just howwwwwwww muchhhhhhhhhh thissssssssssssss reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hurtsssssssssssssss?”

Have a good day everyone!

-vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment